Cmmg/Magpul 9mm AR Mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about these ? Cheaper than dirt has them and says you use them with a 223 AR lower and a Cmmg Radial Delayed Blowback upper . Should be able to use it with any 9mm upper . For $45(10 or 30 rd) it sure beats using a $165+ mag block.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The RDB action system is excellent. If I build an AR9, it will use that system. I have not used the ARC9 magazine system yet. The benefit of the system I see is the ergonomics being the same as standard mags.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KGAR9RIFLERS2.jpg
View attachment 138464
I have recently built 2 AR9 's [Pistol and Carbine] with KG 9 Lower receivers. They use Glock Magazines which are easily available. The receivers can be purchased from Karris Guns - Olathe KS thru the FFL Dealer of your choice.They are very good quality . The Drop in Trigger is Rise Armament -Broken Arrow OK and these folks have great customer service. I did not post a link due to being new on this forum and do not want to be a rule breaker right out of the gate.

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 138464 I have recently built 2 AR9 's [Pistol and Carbine] with KG 9 Lower receivers. They use Glock Magazines which are easily available. The receivers can be purchased from Karris Guns - Olathe KS thru the FFL Dealer of your choice.They are very good quality . I did not post a link due to being new on this forum and do not want to be a rule breaker right out of the gate.

I got ya covered new guy..
https://karrisguns.com/ar9-lowers

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I contacted Cheaper than dirt with a question about these mags , they said that CMMG told them that it will only work with their 9mm RDB uppers . End of story !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom