CMP M1 Garand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I pulled the trigger on a M1 garand today from CMP. Mailed the paperwork off today. Did the special field model that's $830.00. A co worker ordered one a few weeks ago and his looks good, not much pitting or anything.

Anyone ordered this model before? This was my first time ordering with them. Hopefully comes quick!

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep us posted on how it looks and shoots, I'll have my cash in two weeks and plan on ordering one also. I am also going to get the special field also. $830 is a great price compared to what they are asking on armslist.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F
I did see that! But the post I saw said it was taken down, am I mistaken?

Yep, I took it down because I was tired of people trying to counter-offer on an already great deal. I'll just take it to Wanenmacher this fall and sell it faster for more money.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No "hopefully" about it. All the Garands I've taken to sell at Wanenmacher were gone within an hour. Two while I was still in the parking lot. That's how good my prices are :)

Amen...I would have been all over the rifle as the #1 gun on my want list has always been an IHC. Unfortunately I don't have the spare cash and Todd never likes any of my trade fodder so I didn't bother making any offers. :P I'm not exactly sure how the rifle didn't find a new home at that asking price. It wouldn't last 30 seconds on the CMP forums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom