CMP Price Increases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entoman

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
+1 OKC-Jim.

I changed my last order to field grades because they were shipping faster (less than one month to receive). Got a nice SA Jan 1944 and a nice SA Fall 1953, both wearing good military stocks (one was an RIA EB!). Luckily I got in one the carbine run just before they ran out. Ending up with a Rock-ola and an Underwood that looks new.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard if you go to the cmp shooting match in april at the okc gun club you can buy the rifles about $100 cheaper than on their website, don't know if there's any truth to that, that's just what I have been told.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard if you go to the cmp shooting match in april at the okc gun club you can buy the rifles about $100 cheaper than on their website, don't know if there's any truth to that, that's just what I have been told.

I spend a lot of time on the CMP forums and haven't heard of such. They haven't ever given a special price at their matches from what I have heard. They sell them at full price as fast as they can grade them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom