Cold fusion commercial breakthrough could END food and energy scarcity around the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord is this still going around? I remember first hearing about cold fusion in the 80s and I can't imagine it working any better now than it did then. When the Navy starts using it on ships or subs, I'll believe it.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is real, it is a world changer.
That’s the rub. There have been plenty of claims over the last 30-40 years, but so far, none have proven to be repeatable. There was a reputable claim from a pair of professors in Utah (at BYU, IIRC) around 1990, but nobody (including them) was able to replicate their results.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s the rub. There have been plenty of claims over the last 30-40 years, but so far, none have proven to be repeatable. There was a reputable claim from a pair of professors in Utah (at BYU, IIRC) around 1990, but nobody (including them) was able to replicate their results.
Yep, that is why I said, if it is real. It has to be repeatable before I will believe it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom