Collapsible Baton Legality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BJJ is great, but a year of BJJ versus a large criminal male intent on doing her harm is rolling loaded dice.

What Mike just said bears repeating:

I always use myself as an example when I talk to women about self defense...I say something like "What if *I* were evil, and wanted to hurt you...you better damn well shoot me." (I'm built like a white version of Mike Brown...if Mike had quit working out 10 years ago... :D )

Mike brown NFL

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_4_4c_Mike_Brown.jpg_225px_Mike_Brown.jpg

NBA

awww.nba.com_media_playerfile_mike_brown.jpg

WEC/MMA

[Broken External Image]

Astronomer

awww.gps.caltech.edu__mbrown_images_thumbs_mebsmall.jpg

I will assume you mean Astronomer.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i dont know about legality, but the original use of extendable baton ,was for french resistance fighters to come up behind nazi and in one quick quiet movement, whip out baton hit nazi in side of head, and presto dead nazi!!the french batons had heavy steel weight on end, to smash in skull and kill in one blow.some are still made that way some not, most of new ones are tubullar steel , that might work the first time you have to use it but then its bent and junk,french made theirs out of steel tube handle and 3 springs with steel end,which will stand up to heavy use with out damage.it could be used for defence,but i think someone should get serious training before carring its too easy to hit human in certain spot and kill when you wanted only to fend off attack.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No intent to thread jack here, but I've been interested in knowing whether I could carry one on walks, etc. to fend off dogs (not BG's). I know I can pick one up pretty cheap at Brigadoon's. I just never knew if I could carry one. Not necessarily concealed. Maybe in a sheath or in my hand.

Anyone know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom