Colt Delta Elite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is a chunk of change. I will wait until someone gets one and decides it's too much gun for them or they can't afford ammo. Getting a used one as long as it's in good shape doesn't bother me with the trend of lifetime warranties. I figure I will have one for around $700 in a year.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens to used Colt prices now that Colt is actually TRYING to be competitive in the consumer handgun market again.

The fact that they were so scarce was what helped drive up their value before.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a chunk of change. I will wait until someone gets one and decides it's too much gun for them or they can't afford ammo. Getting a used one as long as it's in good shape doesn't bother me with the trend of lifetime warranties. I figure I will have one for around $700 in a year.

G'luck with that. :D

Lucky13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$1400? Well it's a pristine colt delta elite.... duh!!

It's a production gun, and wasn't it you that told me no one should spend $1300 on a production gun. lol Here is your own words.

Nobody should spend $1300 on any production gun. For $1300 you're knocking on the door of a Les Baer PII. Which is a significant step up from all the Kimber or Springer products in that price range.

I'm not calling you out I just think it's funny. Hell I would pay $1500 for that Delta if I wanted it bad enough. Oh and those pics I will be PMing to you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a production gun, and wasn't it you that told me no one should spend $1300 on a production gun. lol Here is your own words.

Nobody should spend $1300 on any production gun. For $1300 you're knocking on the door of a Les Baer PII. Which is a significant step up from all the Kimber or Springer products in that price range.

I'm not calling you out I just think it's funny. Hell I would pay $1500 for that Delta if I wanted it bad enough. Oh and those pics I will be PMing to you.

Here let me help you out here......this will help you get up to speed.

Follow this link ----> Clicky!!!!

See also -----> Clicky 2!!!

Thought you had one there eh? :rollingla

FWIW, there's no way I'd pay that for a Delta E.... but that's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom