Comments in the Steak Thread Got Me Thinking ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Who the hell puts ketchup on french fries? Bleech. Ketchup is to put on meatloaf. That is it! Only thing ketchup is good for.

Mustard goes on french fries.

That is all. Discuss ...:coffee2:

Did grumpy get you knocked up or what!! You dipping pickles in syrup as well!!:laugh6::laugh6:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did grumpy get you knocked up or what!! You dipping pickles in syrup as well!!:laugh6::laugh6:
It's that German heritage oozing out Ibetcha. Germans don't know what ketchup is. They always use mustard on their potato fries. Of course we are not talking Frenches Mustard either.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who the hell puts ketchup on french fries? Bleech. Ketchup is to put on meatloaf. That is it! Only thing ketchup is good for.

Mustard goes on french fries.

That is all. Discuss ...:coffee2:
I put ketchup on French fries and burgers. I like my burgers loaded so they have to have mayo and mustard also. Just mustard on hot dogs and brats.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is rare to find out that someone else uses mustard on French fries. I had someone tell me to try mustard on a sausage biscuit and now that is the way I eat them. I also will use mustard on potato chips.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mustard on pigs in a blanket and sausage biscuits. Most definitely ketchup (or catsup) on french fries and meat loaf. Both ketchup and mustard on burgers and hot dogs. Make a sausage 'burger' and you gotta' have mayo.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hamburgers I can eat most anyway that you can think of. My favorite is no ketchup, (imagine, me with no ketchup on my burger) any way no ketchup but mayo and mustard and chopped onion. That is deeeeeelicious! Add a Jalapeno and I'm in heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom