Commercial Truck Rental in NoVa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm stuck...time to call in the collective experience and google-fu that is OSA.

I need a 1-ton crew cab dually pickup truck with a goose neck hitch for 30 days in the Northern Viginia/Dulles airport area, starting mid month.

I can even rent from a mom and pop joint as long as they meet the following requirements: Must accept .gov credit card, must provide me an invoice, and must offer insurance.

I usually rent from Enterprise Commercial, but the folks up in NoVa must not work hard 'cuz I had to explain what a dually was....and goose neck made them drop the phone.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ARLINGTON TRUCK RENTAL

5415 Industrial Drive
Springfield, VA 22151
Toll Free: (888) 644-7104

This place showed some single wheel 1 tons, it's in the DC metro area, maybe worth trying???

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ARLINGTON TRUCK RENTAL

5415 Industrial Drive
Springfield, VA 22151
Toll Free: (888) 644-7104

This place showed some single wheel 1 tons, it's in the DC metro area, maybe worth trying???

That one almost panned out 11B. 1 tons but no goose necks. Thanks for the tip....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised you're having trouble finding a goose neck trailer in northern VA. Well, at least outside of DC - that's close to the lower end of the Shenandoah Valley, where a lot of agricultural work still takes place. How close to DC do you need to be? I'd think you'd have success looking in Winchester or Strasburg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom