Commiefornia may get a new Governor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope she wins. How many heads are going to explode if the first transgendered Governor turns out to be a Republican from California?

This. It won't matter, GOP will still somehow lose in the media, but I will enjoy aggravating some lefty type friends on it. Who was it that elected the first trans governor, and of the biggest state in land to boot? I guess repubs are just a little more inclusive, loving and accepting of ALL people.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds really good, but... only for about 3-4 months a year. lol And not the winter ones, I can tell you.

Oh yeah, I have heard. Ive had to work in Wyoming in January and it is a special kind of cold. I am ok with it, but I probably wont share that information with the wife hahahaha.

Orofino, ID was a beautiful town. I think anywhere in the Northern half would be ok.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d rather have Bruce than Newsome. Losing to Jenner will hurt Newsomes chances of the presidential nomination in the future. Plus he couldn’t be any worse than Newsome.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am assuming by your screen name that you are/were a firefighter. My dad has some interesting stories from his time at Station 11, haha.

Yep. I retired in 2007. I was assigned to 11C for three whole shifts before they sent me to 19’s. I barely had time to get my stuff hung up in my locker before the DC came in and said “pack your stuff, you’re going south of the river.”

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’ve already been infiltrated. Back in the days I was assigned to NW Okc, there were several bars that catered to the communities and there were some interesting medical calls.

Those type bars have always been around. When I was young there was one just south of Frontier City and several in NW OKC. I worked as a bouncer in the one near Frontier City and then one on south side of OKC before I started working strip clubs. (Talk about a scenery upgrade!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom