Commiefornia may get a new Governor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NINTCHDBPICT000650074242.jpg

nKa5xAqZ.jpeg

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine in college told me about a couple of them. He said he knew about one, but a buddy of his took him to the other one as a joke. He said it didn't look all that strange at first, but then he noticed how ugly all of the "women" were. Then one asked if he wanted to dance, and he figured out what was wrong...

I have a story like this, though it was in California. The USMA gymnastics team would take spring break and go to Cali and have 3 gymnastics meets over that week. While there we stayed at one of the AFB's (can't remember which one, been too long) and were granted use of a base van. Me and two other guys decided to clubbing. One of my friends had looked up some local clubs. We found the first one, parked down the street then walked back and got in line. While standing there I started too look around and noticed something was odd. I asked me friends if they saw any women in line.... nope. We got out of line and walked back towards the van. We passed the front of the club on our way and right as we got to the door the biggest tranny I've seen to date walked out. And it gets better. We got in the van and started to make our way to club number two. We had parked under those bright ass street lights so I didn't realize I didnt turn the head lights on. Just as soon as I noticed we got lit up. Cops come up, got our info and military id's, gave me a verbal warning about making sure my headlights were on. He asked me where we were going, gave him the name of the club. Him and his partner shared a glance and tried not to laugh as he gave me directions. We drove up to the address only to find it was a biker bar. We finally found a club about an hour later and went to an after party as well. Didn't get back to base til around 5 am.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That depends. A family member that retired from the Air Force is married to a Filipino woman. They live in southern Idaho and have told us that if we want to explore northern Idaho and take pictures, they won't go with us. They claim that many of those in northern Idaho are very abusive to any "foreigners."

That’s true. A relative transferred to Northern Idaho a few years back. They lasted a year, quit the job and moved back to Ok.
Said they felt unwelcome from day one.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That depends. A family member that retired from the Air Force is married to a Filipino woman. They live in southern Idaho and have told us that if we want to explore northern Idaho and take pictures, they won't go with us. They claim that many of those in northern Idaho are very abusive to any "foreigners."

Yeah, I definitely didn't experience anything like that, but I am the typical Heinz 57 white guy so I wouldn't have. My main draw to the Northern part is the mountains, fishing streams, and seclusion. I could definitely see where the seclusion part would draw in people trying to avoid anyone different from them too though. Bob Rodgers told us it was not the place to go exploring if you didnt know who was where and he would suggest having a rifle in the truck just in case. He said he wouldn't feel comfortable in those woods with just a handgun given some of the two legged packs that camped out up there.

Orofino was a beautiful town. The people all seemed very genuine and tight knit. The salmon run through the middle of town was really cool too.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they're expecting a lot of people to be on the ballot. Upwards of 100 or so. I still think it'd be hilarious if we elected Jenner to be POTUS... Liberal heads would spin if the first female pres was a white republican man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom