Concealed Carry class and Firearms For Women Clinic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed Carry Class

Feb: 17, 21, 25. The 17th may be full.
March: ,3 10, 17, 21, 25, 31.

Ladies, you might think about carrying a small, light gun in your purse. Obtain your Concealed Carry License and you can carry the weapon in your purse or on your person whenever you go out of your house. I will have a Ladies Only Concaled Carry class in March.

There are restricted places I can teach you about.

The handgun may be the tool that stops the bad guy.

I have a Firearms For Women clinic in which you can try several guns that are the right size and caliber for women. Clinic is Feb 24th. Register online.

The Concealed Carry class is 6 hours, either 800-200 or 900-300 depending on which range I use. Cost is $49 if you shoot your gun and ammo or $59 is you shoot my gun and ammo for the entire class.

The Concealed Carry class is about learning the Self Defense Act law that governs where you can carry your gun and when you can use deadly force.

Keep in mind that this class does not train you how to use a gun in a self defense situation. So, the best approach is to,1) Learn the law thru the Concealed Carry Class 2) Obtain training on how to shoot and operate your gun in a self-defense situation which is different than just shooting your gun at the range.

Regiser online, call at 918.875.5106. [email protected]

Thanks.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Concealed Carry Class

Feb: 17, 21, 25. The 17th may be full.
March: ,3 10, 17, 21, 25, 31.

Ladies, you might think about carrying a small, light gun in your purse. Obtain your Concealed Carry License and you can carry the weapon in your purse or on your person whenever you go out of your house. I will have a Ladies Only Concaled Carry class in March.

There are restricted places I can teach you about.

The handgun may be the tool that stops the bad guy.

I have a Firearms For Women clinic in which you can try several guns that are the right size and caliber for women. Clinic is Feb 24th. Register online.

The Concealed Carry class is 6 hours, either 800-200 or 900-300 depending on which range I use. Cost is $49 if you shoot your gun and ammo or $59 is you shoot my gun and ammo for the entire class.

The Concealed Carry class is about learning the Self Defense Act law that governs where you can carry your gun and when you can use deadly force.

Keep in mind that this class does not train you how to use a gun in a self defense situation. So, the best approach is to,1) Learn the law thru the Concealed Carry Class 2) Obtain training on how to shoot and operate your gun in a self-defense situation which is different than just shooting your gun at the range.

Regiser online, call at 918.875.5106. [email protected]

Thanks.
Not trying to be an ass here, but could you explain briefly what caliber is 'right' for women?

Latest posts

Top Bottom