Concealed Carry Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who here has Concealed Carry Insurance ? And what made you get it? The reason I ask, is I should be on a podcast soon talking about this and id like some feedback.

I chose CCW Safe for a lot of reasons, One they are the only company to have defended a Murder one case!!! ( if you want to save a bit at CCW safe use KC10off as a discount code.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had USCCA for several years, I've heard good things about it.
I've also considered Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network because of the experts you would have access to.
Also heard good things about CCW Safe, just haven't looked into it yet.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind, some people need to compare and contrast certain products.

It looks like CCW safe will pay all defense costs, bond, and up to 1 million in liability limits. Whereas U.S. Law Shield seems to only pay defense costs. BIG difference. I'm sure there's different tiers of products, but people need to make sure they do their homework.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USCCA Platinum for me. I decided I needed the liability insurance for my peace of mind. I did not like the thought of losing everything I own simply because I defended myself and some dirtbag attorney encouraged their family to sue me.

And I like that I have criminal coverage in case I run into some gutless District Attorney that wont simply decline to prosecute.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read that with the defender plan for people with a CCW permit didn't cover civil defense with CCW safe.Civil court is the one where OJ got nailed if i remember right.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Civil damage coverage is not included in the CCW Safe Defender Plan and must be added. Additional bond coverage and coverage for an additional permit carrier outside the home may also be added during checkout/payment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom