Concealed carry renewal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license is renewal is due shortly so I decided to print the forms and get it out of the way, when I got to the website it had a notice stating that renewals after 7/1 would have to go through the whole process again. I take this to mean the classroom training, sheriffs sign off, etc. would be required.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but the way I'm reading it is you would have to restart the process only in the event you don't have your license renewed within 30 days of expiration.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license is renewal is due shortly so I decided to print the forms and get it out of the way, when I got to the website it had a notice stating that renewals after 7/1 would have to go through the whole process again. I take this to mean the classroom training, sheriffs sign off, etc. would be required.
Thats what OSBI told me over the phone. If they have your paperwork for renewal before 1 July, you should be good to go. I let mine lapse and finally decided to renew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom