Conflicted.... Card #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn good card. Plus one for the no grey area, also for doing what you have to do. I have always tried to convince myself that I am open minded and humble enough to know that I will never be for sure how I will react in a situation until I am put in that position. I would like to think that is a women's desision and even in a group situation it should not be made for her.

There is right and there is wrong and then there is surviving and not surviving. No gray area.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree on do whatever it takes to ensure the survival of your children.

Realistically it won't work though...I've tried pimping myself out several times...It just wont work. :sorry1:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be a terrible situation to be in, and it would be very difficult to watch children starve, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

That being said, if there were a couple of "whores" in the group already, you might as well make the most of it. :D

I've kinda pondered this thought and though I know you said it in jest, there is something that needs to be said here. Regardless of a woman's proclivities with promiscuity she is NOT group property. At least not while I'm around. And any "fruits of her labor" would be just that ... fruits of HER labor ... for HER to distribute as she sees fit ... NOT as the probably self-appointed group leaders see fit.

I can honestly see where this would be a situation that would cause a group to fracture as I'm pretty ... ahem ... how shall I say this delicately ... there is no room for negotiation on this particular point. Any "revenue" a woman might "earn" as the result of her "work" in this "profession" is hers and hers alone to do with as she sees fit. I'd shoot the first SOB who said different right between the eyes myself ... :lookaroun

Like I said ... I don't have many grey areas ... :wink2:

This is a REALLY good card ... I can hardly wait to see the rest of them ... :naughty:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it was in jest, and I am a little jaded towards womens that don't keep it at home right now.

All I meant was, that if there were some in the group that don't mind spreading it around, and they were willing to, the decision wouldn't be so difficult to make.

Notice the card says she would be willing to do this for "the" children, not "her" chidren.

To me that includes all children in the group, so essentially she is offering to do this for the group, not just herself.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it was in jest, and I am a little jaded towards womens that don't keep it at home right now.

Notice the card says she would be willing to do this for "the" children, not "her" chidren.

To me that includes all children in the group, so essentially she is offering to do this for the group, not just herself.

Ahhhh ... I missed the "the" ... In that case, more power to her. That just re-iterates my point that it has to be HER decision to do this for all the children, or only some of them, not the group's leadership pimping her out ...

And I hear you. I suspect my fairly adamant stance on a woman not having a man "manage" her affairs in this regard has a lot to do with previous experiences I've had also. You guys can read into that what you will .. or not ... It's not nearly as much fun ... or sexy ... as it sounds ... I'm not creating anymore thread wander by answer questions I know that comment is gonna cause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom