Conflicted.... Card #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You were forced out of your survival retreat by an incoming hostile army. Now on the run, food and water are low. You and your survivalist friends can barley stave off hunger by foraging. One of your friends comes to you in need of advice. His spouse decided she'll sell her body for supplies at the trade post, in order to feed the children. your friend is between a rock and a hard place and needs your input.
What would your advice be?

hmmm this is a toughy. It's her body and her mind if she is strong enough to live with it and if her man is strong enough to not be an ******* after the fact then who am I to tell her differently.
If it were me personally and my kids were starving to death I'd do anything in my power including the power of the ***** to feed them. It would be my last resort because emotionally the toll it would take would be brutal, then again I'm an entrepreneurial type of gal, and living on the road foraging would suck, so I may set up shop at the trading post miss kitty style. My ladies would be well taken care of and what they chose to do with their earnings is their business. No more starving, and if anyone stepped a toe out of line my form of justice would be swift and extreme.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm this is a toughy. It's her body and her mind if she is strong enough to live with it and if her man is strong enough to not be an ******* after the fact then who am I to tell her differently.
If it were me personally and my kids were starving to death I'd do anything in my power including the power of the ***** to feed them. It would be my last resort because emotionally the toll it would take would be brutal, then again I'm an entrepreneurial type of gal, and living on the road foraging would suck, so I may set up shop at the trading post miss kitty style. My ladies would be well taken care of and what they chose to do with their earnings is their business. No more starving, and if anyone stepped a toe out of line my form of justice would be swift and extreme.

We seriously need to get together ... Something tells me Bartertown would never be the same ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We seriously need to get together ... Something tells me Bartertown would never be the same ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

HAHAHA come on down to the badgebunny ranch! Subprep will be your host this evening, kindly stand in front of the are you worthy glass and after our ladies choose to work with you, feel free to make a selection from those that step out. Pay first, enjoy the ride, then be on your way. :kiss::rollingla:hey3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA come on down to the badgebunny ranch! Subprep will be your host this evening, kindly stand in front of the are you worthy glass and after our ladies choose to work with you, feel free to make a selection from those that step out. Pay first, enjoy the ride, then be on your way. :kiss::rollingla:hey3:

Opps ... and yeah ... those of you who are deemed not worthy ... well, we kinda forgot to tell you ... You gotta pay double to get OUT! :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom