Conflicted.... Card #45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is NOT a world too far gone that requires total collapse to correct.
It IS a total collapse caused by a world gone too far. ie. Goobermint debt, entitlements, more on the teat than working taxpayers to support them, race riots / wars, uncontrolled, illegal immigration, reduction / elimination of our military, dictatorship (domestic and foreign), drug cartels, terrorist, deadly uncontrolled disease outbreak, .......

After the collapse, gather up the Constitution and start with the basics.

A very important change would be to switch the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Without the 2nd, there is no 1st; therefore the 2nd shall be first. Even better would be to make the 2A part of the Constitution.
The old goobermint is gone, no more IRS, HUD, Energy, blah blah blah
THE FEDERAL GOOBERMINT IS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY, POSTAL SERVICE, SECURE THE BORDERS. PERIOD
No Electoral college.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The too far is because they abandoned Goldy values period. The rest is downhill just a matter of when. Study real history not history revisionists of all the great societies. They were raised for one of two reasons. One to thrive until they abandoned Godly principles or 2 to destroy and enslave one society that had done #1. It is cyclical and depends of the quality of the leaders directly as many follow poor leadership but it all brings us all down. So buckle up we are in for a real rollor coaster downhill. Its completely unavoidable. The only question is or when we repent and how bad it gets due to postponing repentance. God disciplines those whom he loves.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno how to answer that.

If it's a total collapse, I doubt we would be alive to see a new govt. It took over 200 years to build mail, news papers, radio, TV, Internet and finally smartphones.

Our communication infrastructure is and always has been huge. If just communication is lost it would take decades to rebuild.

Same with power and water and basic utilities. ...if they are lost for any significant time, it would take decades to rebuild.

So if there was a Govt Collapse, other than a short shut down, this **** ain't getting rebuilt and govt aint miraculously restarting.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The too far is because they abandoned Goldy values period. The rest is downhill just a matter of when. Study real history not history revisionists of all the great societies. They were raised for one of two reasons. One to thrive until they abandoned Godly principles or 2 to destroy and enslave one society that had done #1. It is cyclical and depends of the quality of the leaders directly as many follow poor leadership but it all brings us all down. So buckle up we are in for a real rollor coaster downhill. Its completely unavoidable. The only question is or when we repent and how bad it gets due to postponing repentance. God disciplines those whom he loves.

Great societies fail for any number of reasons.....i doubt God destroyed any of them other than Sodom and Gomorrah.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read 1& 2nd Kings & 1st & 2nd Chronicles ist chronicles is about northern tribes & or Judah and southern ones coverered in 2nd Chronicles or vise versa beware of my Dyslexia)
BTY when you get there you will find out the popular myth everyone believes about Elijah being taken up in a chariot of fire is very wrong. The chariot just seperated him from his succressor Elisha and whirlwind took him up. No one ever gets that right... hummm what else mught we have taken for fact that was never true????

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is a hard one to answer. There will be varying degrees of what "too far gone" means. Plus one person's idea of change and betterment could be another's view of way worse than before.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is a hard one to answer. There will be varying degrees of what "too far gone" means. Plus one person's idea of change and betterment could be another's view of way worse than before.

This ... "gone too far" is when I don't have running water to work with ... that said, I'm pretty sure I can live without it if I have to. Lurker is right ... I'm too old for "rebuilding" so the only order of the day for me is to survive until I don't want to survive anymore.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This ... "gone too far" is when I don't have running water to work with ... that said, I'm pretty sure I can live without it if I have to. Lurker is right ... I'm too old for "rebuilding" so the only order of the day for me is to survive until I don't want to survive anymore.

Aman.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're at the top of the hill, fixin' to take that big slide towards the bottom. When the dollar fails, and our State is broke, things will get ugly. I doubt it gets Zombieland ugly, but there will be a change, no doubt.
I don't think out current system is worth rebuilding. What started out as a "great experiment" has devolved into a nation of uninformed/misinformed, lazy, entitled pansies that aren't worth losing a drop of sweat over. The values and culture that our ancestors had - the willingness to struggle, the ability to do whatever necessary for ones family - not the %%^76 "community" - those have been largely lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom