Conflicted.... Card #45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The too far is because they abandoned Goldy values period. The rest is downhill just a matter of when. Study real history not history revisionists of all the great societies. They were raised for one of two reasons. One to thrive until they abandoned Godly principles or 2 to destroy and enslave one society that had done #1. It is cyclical and depends of the quality of the leaders directly as many follow poor leadership but it all brings us all down. So buckle up we are in for a real rollor coaster downhill. Its completely unavoidable. The only question is or when we repent and how bad it gets due to postponing repentance. God disciplines those whom he loves.

I'm not particularly religious, but I do agree that societies have always fallen when debauchery (of all sorts) reigns.
as far as the original question
I think we are damn close to that right now, but people have most likely been thinking the same since who knows when?

I don't think a central govt should be rebuilt if this one collapses, they can't do anything right. and before I get lectured on military, I say its the individual soldiers who make up the greatness of the U.S.military, the govt ptb get in and screws everything they are doing up.

I'm nearly to the point that I do not believe that we are a 'united' people at all.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion: The ever increasing world population is the root cause of nearly all the world's problem. Whatever happened to ZPG?
Unless something happens to stop population growth, all the fixes for the world's problems are only band aids and short term relief.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion: The ever increasing world population is the root cause of nearly all the world's problem. Whatever happened to ZPG?
Unless something happens to stop population growth, all the fixes for the world's problems are only band aids and short term relief.

Exactly which problems will be solved by reducing population growth? I'd love to hear you expand on your point.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody watching 'The 100'?

love that show haven't started the second season yet, we watch it on hulu+

Please convince me that I should keep watching this. I'm in the middle of episode 2 and it's like Star Trek meets Lord of the Flies. I want to like it but dang if it's not weak from the start.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please convince me that I should keep watching this. I'm in the middle of episode 2 and it's like Star Trek meets Lord of the Flies. I want to like it but dang if it's not weak from the start.

just embrace it for the teen angst filled sci fi drama that it is and you will fee much better ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom