Conflicted.... Card #46

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a well timed one!

If the collapse comes as a man-made disaster, politics will have something to do with it. What proactive measures are you doing today to politically help things get back on track?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice. This one made me chuckle. For most part and at this point all we can do is vote. But I'm afraid there ain't no stopping this train, it has a wreck to be fixed.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That light at the end of the tunnel? It's just a freight train coming your way.....

I started instructing at Appleseed in 2009 - hoping to make a difference, get people to think, be more liberty-minded.
Now I just hope to teach folks like myself how to shoot effectively, 'cuz I may need some skilled friends one of these days. (zombies, you know)

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with Lurker, all we can do at this point is vote. Unfortunately all politicians fall prey to some diabolical evil. Eventually this train is going to derail and then you just pick up the pieces and move on

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a well timed one!

If the collapse comes as a man-made disaster, politics will have something to do with it. What proactive measures are you doing today to politically help things get back on track?

Well, I'd like to announce my candidacy for the office of President of the United States.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get my name on the ballots....

Dave

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be a time to act like Paul and Silas, do some hymning and praying. Except it will be a lot worse because human beings have "advanced" so much more.
There is absolutely nothing one man can do during that time. We have been speeding down that road toward a bridge that is out and there have been red flags warning us for many miles but no one has heeded the warning signs.

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to try to make things as good as possible while the system is still operating. To give up now would be accepting defeat, and there are too many hate-filled politicians that would love for activists to just sit down and shut up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom