Conflicted.... Card #49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your hunting party has been captured by an unknown number of well-armed men and are being held in a well-fortified location. The armed men offer to return your hunting party for half of your food supply. Would you take their offer and avoid losing members of your group, or would you fight and risk everything?
How would you handle this situation?

I tell them that all of our food is imported from Terminus.
Ask them if they like longpork?

Dave

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your hunting party has been captured by an unknown number of well-armed men and are being held in a well-fortified location. The armed men offer to return your hunting party for half of your food supply. Would you take their offer and avoid losing members of your group, or would you fight and risk everything?
How would you handle this situation?

First off... know who is out there that presents a threat.... and... do not get captured....

Just why would you have a hunting party out without sentries to keep this from happening????

otherwise.... tell the group that it will take at least three days to get the supplies....

During night two fire bomb and hornet nest bomb the compound using your portable catapult and let the chips fall where they may....

Scavenge what is remains....

Texican....

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 options:

1) Point out that my hunting party is not worth that much to my group, so they'd be out of luck. They'd probably kill us for being useless at that point, but if they don't know where my group is, at least my group is safe. If they don't jump straight to the killing and my hunting party has had any luck at getting large game, offer to bring them in a deer or hog in exchange for our lives. If we live through the ordeal, have a war party from my group hunt them down and kill them all ASAP.

2) Agree to the trade. Truthfully tell them that my group has a pre-arranged signal for this and that I will need the appropriately colored bandana/towel/whatever to signal with in order to facilitate the trade. Lead them, in a loud and roundabout way past a friendly scouting party and into a pre-arranged location boldly displaying the signal. On seeing the signal, my group would see the pre-arranged signal and shoot anyone that is not part of our group/hunting party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom