Conflicted... Deck #2 Card #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A human trafficker's caravan arrived at the local trading outpost, offering ammunition, food and water in exchange for prisoners. You have 3 families as prisoners, the husbands and wives tried to loot your camp but fell into your hands. These prisoners require 30% of your supplies and manpower to look after them, the people in your camp are growing tired of sharing the little food you have. You can't replenish your supplies at this time without placing people at a considerable risk. Everyone is looking to you, as the leader, to make the right decision. Would you sell the families and their kids or not?
Why?

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were looting, they were caught, we are providing for them, depleting our resources, and they want to give us ammo, food and water for them! Yeah they now become someone else's problem.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, kill the traffickers and take their food water and ammo. Raise the kids to your specifications and off the adults if they aren't candidates for membership in the group. Off the kids too if they are of an age to likely come back at you someday. I could never understand the hero leaving someone alive to come back at them another day. Cold and harsh, but so is the world at that time.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looters would have either been killed committing the act or would have been stripped of weapons and sent on their way. Would not be holding prisoners and if ny chance they were still around and had not been sent off (Prisoners by default and timing) I would still not deal with human traffickers.

In my travels I have seen some human trafficking of sorts and it turns my stomach.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really interested in human trafficking.
But not sure why we are keeping these folks around.

Says they were caught when they tried to loot the camp.
Were they armed? or just desperate?
Are we using them in any capacity, or just supporting them?
I don't see my group "just supporting them" if we kept them around.
Everybody works. and they would work doubly hard.

Maybe give them a chance. Tell 'em that we are trading them to the traffickers and need them "on the inside" if the want a chance at survival.
Then, hit the traffickers with the supplies you just got.

Dave

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get close enough to the human traffickers to actually find out what they are doing then its to late............welcome to slavery! Remember in Africa it was warring tribes that sold slaves to the west. Point of this story is to not trust anyone outside of your group, ever. If its a group that has more manpower and materials you have to assume that you are outgunned because there is a very good chance that your are. Attacking the traffickers to liberate their merchandise isn't your concern, attacking them for what they have will likely be a foolhardy dash to your own death! Assume that an organized group is a dangerous group regardless of what they are peddling. Just my two pennies. Cheers!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Looters would be shot on sight. Women and children MIGHT have been taken in, but doubtful.
2. A trafficker would not be inside, but stopped well away from camp. If still alive to find out trafficking, would not leave alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom