Conflicted... New Deck Card #10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your bug out group has traded with others in the region for months and all of you have decided to combine forces. There are about 30 people in your group half of which are children. The combined total of the groups would equal 600 people. The leadership is forming and roles are getting established. How much power and influence would you want in the newly formed community? What role do you see yourself fulfilling?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your bug out group has traded with others in the region for months and all of you have decided to combine forces. There are about 30 people in your group half of which are children. The combined total of the groups would equal 600 people. The leadership is forming and roles are getting established. How much power and influence would you want in the newly formed community? What role do you see yourself fulfilling?

All of it.
King Dada for Life.

Dave

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be very concerned that my gourp would be out voted and out gunned if it came to that, The only way to successfully join would be to actually become part of the larger group and not maintain the original group mentality. I see great problems ahead if the smaller group doesn't embrace membership with the larger group.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be part of a group that large Post-SHTF! People are dirty, violent, self serving, germ bags right now! I would do what I could to keep my group together but if they wanted to join then who am I to challenge that? I am positive that out of a group of 30 there would be a percentage, however small, that would see my viewpoint and tag along. Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom