Conflicted... New Deck Card #12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For sure, disappear on my own and get on my way ASAP. It isn’t out of state but since I live in Stillwater and work in Tulsa five days a week I have seriously thought about this issue. I do have a get home bag and my CCW so I’ll probably be ok. I have thought about throwing a skateboard or set of rollerblades in the trunk.

I was stuck in LA on 9/11/2001 and it was NOT cool! That really opened my eyes since I was stuck and unarmed.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For sure, disappear on my own and get on my way ASAP. It isn’t out of state but since I live in Stillwater and work in Tulsa five days a week I have seriously thought about this issue. I do have a get home bag and my CCW so I’ll probably be ok. I have thought about throwing a skateboard or set of rollerblades in the trunk.

I was stuck in LA on 9/11/2001 and it was NOT cool! That really opened my eyes since I was stuck and unarmed.

I have basically the same situation. (Live in Stillwater area, work in OKC). This is one of my bigger survival concerns. I'm not too worried about an EMP, but more concerned about a Baltimore riot situation. What stinks is I work right in the middle of where I would expect most violence to occur. One thing I do to minimize risk is to stay on top of the news. If riots occurred overnight, I will NOT be going to work the next day. I also prepare for the situation where I might already be at work when things go bad.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The scenario says " driving out of state".
After determining the truck is not going to start,nor anybody else's, it is hoof it time.
Besides the gun on my hip, extra ammo in the truck, along with bag ( knife,flashlight,water, protein bars, space blanket, etc.), I always have a bridle and rope in the truck. I would walk until I could 'acquire' a horse and continue homeward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom