Conflicted... New Deck Card #18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A series of asteroids have destroyed the modern world, setting civilization back at least a thousand years. What are the first 3 things you would personally do, in order to start rebuilding civilization? Why?

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The effects of an asteroid that didn't just kill everyone would seem to have left plenty of technology intact. I would first look for any information about impact points. If I'm out of the vicinity of the impact points enough to have survived it, I would hunker down. Asteroids aren't going to destroy local power grids or other technology that wasn't destroyed by the impact. I would look for information on atmospheric problems caused by dust as it affects the ability to grow crops. Then I would focus efforts on bringing together local community and resources since there will likely be a medium term degradation in the ability to produce food due to sunlight blocked by dust. This could cause secondary effects as less prepared search for food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom