Conflicted... New Deck Card #21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not applicable

What if he told you to admit that there is a god, or they will kill you ?

I think I would tell them whatever they want to hear, and then if they let me live, do the right thing and try to catch up to them, capture the one who made the demand to me, and kill him in some horrible way. Then as he is screaming in agony and looking at his insides, I can say "where is your god now?" I've always kind of wanted to do that. :) Maybe have kind of a Devil's Rejects moment with him.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think I would tell them whatever they want to hear, and then if they let me live, do the right thing and try to catch up to them, capture the one who made the demand to me, and kill him in some horrible way. Then as he is screaming in agony and looking at his insides, I can say "where is your god now?" I've always kind of wanted to do that. :) Maybe have kind of a Devil's Rejects moment with him.

+++++1

A believer will probably not say there is no god or that "another" god is real and ones own god is false, whereas a non believer will have no problem in saying there is a god. Saying is not believing.

Last edited:

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

That is the Christian thing to do. Lol

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like to think I'd die defending my family. but if they got the drop on me and I ended up captured I would not deny my Savior. I mean really, would it matter? they're going to end up killing me and my fam anyway, I don't want to have explainin' to do when I get up to the pearly gates.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but I would definitely eat the muzzies, too... possibly parts of them in front of them while they're still alive. I'm thinking curry or sheesh kebabs, with a side of babaganoush and tabbouleh.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but I would definitely eat the muzzies, too... possibly parts of them in front of them while they're still alive. I'm thinking curry or sheesh kebabs, with a side of babaganoush and tabbouleh.

You're full of crap. You and I both know you're gonna have them facing away from you the first chance you get. How do you say "squeal like a pig" in Arabic?

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even Peter denied Christ when faced with adversity so Id pray hard for the courage to stand up and profess that i am a Follower Of God even when faced with an ultimatum. Its a stance unfathomable to some and completely understood by others.

Fact is, they're probably going to kill you regardless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom