Conflicted... New Deck Card #6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A travelling witch doctor approached you, and he is paying well in junk silver and ammo for livers of the deceased. There are plenty of dead all around and you feel this individual isn't a threat to the living. To be so close to the bloated, rotting corpses would put you at risk of getting several types of diseases, but you and your camp are in desperate need of more ammo and barter items. Would you desecrate the dead for your own profit or not?

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would do that for the survival of my group and myself, I wouldn't consider that making a profit, just the bare neccesities... I would only accept ammo, no need for the silver.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmm so many questions
Why would the group be close to the dead rotting corpses? If that's the case wouldn't he be cleaning up the campsite?

I'd treat it like selling a beater motorcycle on Craigslist. You're buying the entire thing, not just the parts you want. He'd be responsible for hauling off the entire thing.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do it. Heck, since I'd already pulled all the gold and silver teeth, why not?
Stinkin' mess though, I cut into an elk that had swollen up pretty good one time......not good.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A travelling witch doctor approached you, and he is paying well in junk silver and ammo for livers of the deceased. There are plenty of dead all around and you feel this individual isn't a threat to the living. To be so close to the bloated, rotting corpses would put you at risk of getting several types of diseases, but you and your camp are in desperate need of more ammo and barter items. Would you desecrate the dead for your own profit or not?

Holy Crap!!!!

No one told me that ObamaCare was going to survive TEOTWAWKI!!!

Damn!!

Dave

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this sick SOB gets two to the hip? WTF does he want to do with livers from dead people?

Last edited:

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dead are just carcasses. Eat them, sell them, whatever. When the **** hits the fan I plan to die fat so my kin have lots to eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom