Conflicted... New Deck Card #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to massive social unrest, your city is burning to the ground. You and your loved ones decided it's time to bug out. All you have is a 9mm pistol and a decent supply of food and water. On your way to your pre-determined bug out location, you run into a family friend who wants to barter his firearms for food and water because he didn't see this coming. You have enough spare food and water to trade for only one weapon. A .22 long rifle, a 12 gauge shotgun or a bolt action .308 rifle. Each gun comes with a good supply of ammo.
Which weapon would you choose and why?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How close of friend? Barter for the 308 and cap him and take the rest....

Or just 308, it can be used to protect the family at distance and shoot any food.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say the .22 can kill food rather quietly, easy enough for any of the family members to shoot. Better yet, just merge groups together have food and guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa, Whoa, whoa.
Hold on a minute there pancho...

This must have happened a day after my tragic boating accident for me to ONLY have a 9mm pistol!!!

I'd probably go for the 22 for the versatility, but would try to hook up and work together.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom