Conor's new suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is this guy more of a douche than FM? I don't follow boxing much anymore because of antics like these. I just got finished watching a video Ali do a joke on some elementary school kids. Looking at today's crop Ali was pure 100% class even when he was talking trash to his opponents. Boxing has devolved into the gutter.

I don't disagree with your statement that boxing has evolved into a joke.
I loved boxing in the past, and at one time hated the ground Ali walked on because of some of his personal beliefs and actions.
But, all of his posturing, and bravado is for a purpose just like Conor.
You can't go into the ring thinking your just OK. You go into the ring KNOWING your the best, and keeping that mindset can make you a better fighter. You have to personally beat that theory into your head long enough to actually believe it. Wins reinforce that belief and make you better.
Thats my theory, and I'm sticking with it! :D

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think he beats women like Mayweather, so no. Mayweather doesn't hand anybody's ass to them. He's not a brawler. He is happy to just outscore everyone. I think Connor is entertaining but I'm not a fan. I think he has no shot but I would love to see Mayweather get knocked out.

As for the suit, it's funny but shows no class.

Like I said I don't follow boxing anymore so I honestly don't know. I do know I don't like Mayweather and can't think of anyone in boxing today I have any personal respect for. My view may be jaded just that much. At this point I wish all of them in each fight could just knock each other out simultaneously. lol

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree with your statement that boxing has evolved into a joke.
I loved boxing in the past, and at one time hated the ground Ali walked on because of some of his personal beliefs and actions.
But, all of his posturing, and bravado is for a purpose just like Conor.
You can't go into the ring thinking your just OK. You go into the ring KNOWING your the best, and keeping that mindset can make you a better fighter. You have to personally beat that theory into your head long enough to actually believe it. Wins reinforce that belief and make you better.
Thats my theory, and I'm sticking with it! :D

Same here. I thought he was too cocky and his beliefs were just a little too convenient for that time. In spite of that I thought he was the best boxer of his time and was fun to watch because he was so damn good. Power, hand speed, he was the whole package. But as the years went by I grew to respect him, he seemingly kept to those beliefs so I came to think that they were sincere. I could be wrong but we'll never know now.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said I don't follow boxing anymore so I honestly don't know. I do know I don't like Mayweather and can't think of anyone in boxing today I have any personal respect for. My view may be jaded just that much. At this point I wish all of them in each fight could just knock each other out simultaneously. lol
I don't watch any sports anymore. There isn't a sport that hasn't turned into a joke

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't watch any sports anymore. There isn't a sport that hasn't turned into a joke

I'm liking hockey a hell of a lot more these days....
USWH_002.jpg
USWH_006.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom