Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A5E7DBC6-3B61-4978-9AA7-55AF3AC4369C.jpeg

looking good

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad always said you could tell if a BBQ Joint was any good by if they had bologna on the menu! Over the years, this really has been true!

Which way was it? If the did have balonoga on the menu, they were good or not so good? I have smoked virtually all my own meats including balonoga chubs sliced in about 3/8 in thick slices for years slathered with BBQ sause and usually do not eat BBQ out. Just curious.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which way was it? If the did have balonoga on the menu, they were good or not so good? I have smoked virtually all my own meats including balonoga chubs sliced in about 3/8 in thick slices for years slathered with BBQ sause and usually do not eat BBQ out. Just curious.

If they had bologna, it was usually very good BBQ for everything on the menu.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup quick and easy bbq is a chunk of bologna and some polish and you don't have to watch it all day. Or you toss one of those on at some point during a cook so you have something to eat while waiting on the stuff that takes all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom