Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just playing around with some Carbquik biscuits this morning. Not bad for only 2 net carbs. Tried one with imitation honey and one with sugar free strawberry jam. Tomorrow a couple with some scrambled eggs, sausage and gravy. :P

Biscuits 1.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a food post but a grill question for you guys. My new GMG pellet grill get up to 550* which makes cooking a steak much easier than the Treager which only got to maybe 420* on a good day. But the issue I have now is I like to cover the drip tray with foil and its melting the foil. Any other ideas for making the drip tray easier cleanup?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just playing around with some Carbquik biscuits this morning. Not bad for only 2 net carbs. Tried one with imitation honey and one with sugar free strawberry jam. Tomorrow a couple with some scrambled eggs, sausage and gravy. :P

View attachment 172316

I hadn't heard of that Carbquick. I just ordered some off Amazon, we'll see how it does.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a food post but a grill question for you guys. My new GMG pellet grill get up to 550* which makes cooking a steak much easier than the Treager which only got to maybe 420* on a good day. But the issue I have now is I like to cover the drip tray with foil and its melting the foil. Any other ideas for making the drip tray easier cleanup?

What are the dimensions of your drip tray?

Latest posts

Top Bottom