Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering what you were going to cook with that 1/2 stone in there. That’s a good plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t sure if if the direct heat would be too much. It was about perfect with grid temp at 475. I did do some pineapple above the half plate, but only have pictures of the first attempt.

IMG_3800.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t sure if if the direct heat would be too much. It was about perfect with grid temp at 475. I did do some pineapple above the half plate, but only have pictures of the first attempt.

View attachment 175767
That's good info. I have two bags of raw shrimp in the freezer to cook for my mom and I've never grilled any yet. :thumb:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not mine but it looks great. From the FB cast iron cooking group I am a member of.

"Leftover venison backstrap, smoked ham, bacon, onion and Colby jack cheese on Italian bread!"

Backstrap.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man
This hot sauce is HOT.

Homemade street tacos - made my own birria des res - highly recommended!View attachment 176434

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Finally someone who understands radishes are supposed to be on screen tacos....... it the primary reason we grow them here.

We use homemade green plantain tortillas, a recipe so easy I can make them

Latest posts

Top Bottom