Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Shanee Mills mix? Been using it all my life and wont use anything else.

Guess it's just a matter of what you get used to eating. Some people give me the stink eye when I put mustard on my frito pie.....just the way I've always done it.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I hope this don't sound like braggin'... :D

But the same girl that brought the other stuff this week, brought manicotti today. She had fixed more meat than she had pasta, so she made a cheese covered meat loaf with the rest.

She brought me two manicottis (manicottii?) and a chunk of the manicotti meat loaf about the same size. Pretty much filled a large plate.

Good eatin'... just wished I had sour cream to go with it. :thumb:
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I hope this don't sound like braggin'... :D

But the same girl that brought the other stuff this week, brought manicotti today. She had fixed more meat than she had pasta, so she made a cheese covered meat loaf with the rest.

She brought me two manicottis (manicottii?) and a chunk of the manicotti meat loaf about the same size. Pretty much filled a large plate.

Good eatin'... just wished I had some sour cream to go with it. :thumb:
I'll pass on the sour cream. One of the two or three food items that will never cross my pallett.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll pass on the sour cream. One of the two or three food items that will never cross my pallett.
We've mostly been using cottage cheese in its place (didn't have any of that either), but sour cream would have really set this off.

Manicotti has been a favorite of mine since the first time I tasted it (probably back in the '90s).

Latest posts

Top Bottom