Cool flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some Russian guy that tries out all kinds of things on the TV had an episode using a couple of different lights to burn stuff up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an Emisar D4 Quad with XP-L HI 3A emitter, running on an Efest Purple 3000 mAh 18650 battery (about 4,200 lumens until overheat step-down). After melting the lining of my pocket and a mild 1st degree burn on my thigh, I reprogrammed the UI to momentary only.

Translation: be VERY careful with these cutting edge illumination tools, because they will absolutely melt stuff! :yikes2:

th

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an Emisar D4 Quad with XP-L HI 3A emitter, running on an Efest Purple 3000 mAh 18650 battery (about 4,200 lumens until overheat step-down). After melting the lining of my pocket and a mild 1st degree burn on my thigh, I reprogrammed the UI to momentary only.

Translation: be VERY careful with these cutting edge illumination tools, because they will absolutely melt stuff! :yikes2:

th
Holy smokes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom