Could Heartland Outdoors by the new range in Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
COLD? at H&H. I have never been in there when it was less than 90 degrees in the bays

Have you been there in January? I was in there last January it was in the mid 20s outside and warmer than the range. We could shoot for about 30 minutes and had to go into the lobby to warm up.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Touche' I was thinking about summer. It sounds like IT IS climate controlled. Unfortunately it is the climate OUTSIDE that controls it :)

Have you been there in January? I was in there last January it was in the mid 20s outside and warmer than the range. We could shoot for about 30 minutes and had to go into the lobby to warm up.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Bootleggn - Do you know if they are going to sell packages for range usuage? Is this Sat. a kinda Grand Opening as such?

I stopped by last week and talked with them. I was told they would be offering range memberships. The Grand Opening this weekend is for the retail side of the business. The range won't open until late September or October.

Latest posts

Top Bottom