Could Heartland Outdoors by the new range in Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call today and they still say middle of Oct. for the range to be open...Said the range fee looks like $15 - $18 an hour.

WOW! Not sure I saw that one comming. Im sure they will make a killing though because everyone will be there to try it out. Hope they realize the fees. Like I said, it will be packed for quite a while.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the fees are $15 to $18 an hour it will hurt them in the long run. That is just to high for most people. I may still shoot there every now and then but will do most of my shooting out on the farm.

SirCharlie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hopefully they will have a more reduced rate if you buy a membership. I'm still having trouble trying to find 380 ammo. I've gathered over the past few months for my 9mm, but .380 is still really hard to find. A gun range is no good without ammo. I asked Heartland about it, and he told me that if they didn't find a good supply real soon, then he was going to start making it.

A friend called me about 10 days ago and told me one WalMart had just got one case in, but by the time I got there it was all gone. That was the first case they had received in the last 6 months.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hopefully they will have a more reduced rate if you buy a membership. I'm still having trouble trying to find 380 ammo. I've gathered over the past few months for my 9mm, but .380 is still really hard to find. A gun range is no good without ammo. I asked Heartland about it, and he told me that if they didn't find a good supply real soon, then he was going to start making it.

A friend called me about 10 days ago and told me one WalMart had just got one case in, but by the time I got there it was all gone. That was the first case they had received in the last 6 months.

he just posted on another thread.. heartland has .380 in stock as of yesterday

Latest posts

Top Bottom