Could Heartland Outdoors by the new range in Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's a LOT to be said for the ONLY climate-controlled indoor range in the metro area - thank all that is holy, and they will get my business in severe / inclement weather (otherwise I'll be at the outdoor range). Much as I like H&H, it's about friggin time that some competition made them change and shell out for some climate-control systems. It's really and truly a good investment, it seems to me, because the AMMO they sell there (particularly handgun ammo), is a high profit margin item (relative to guns), as are the range fees themselves, so by climate-controlling and thus attracting new business, they will increase sales of both of these categories. But I certainly wish Heartland the best - too bad for me they didn't locate in OKC rather than Edmond though.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is going to be awesome! now i don't have to drive all the way across town to H&H. (im by quail springs) Now if i could find something like the banner road range out this way. seems like everything is south or west in the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom