Couldn’t believe my eyes…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ran by the ol Walmart since I’ve been having good luck there getting ammo…

lo and behold I see sitting on the shelf - 4 boxes of 16 gauge! 3 box limit and the dude let me get all 4.

haven’t seen any 16 gauge for awhile. As a matter of fact I’ve been out of it for a few years. Still couldn’t believe Walmart had it.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

lo and behold I see sitting on the shelf - 4 boxes of 16 gauge! 3 box limit and the dude let me get all 4.

haven’t seen any 16 gauge for awhile. As a matter of fact I’ve been out of it for a few years. Still couldn’t believe Walmart had it.

Saw several boxes of 28 gauge at academy a few weeks ago and thought it was funny what we can find these days and what we can't.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

H&H had a lot of 16 ga today.

Last edited:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good score.
Back before COVID, Walmart had some Winchester 16 gauge birdshot. I picked it up for curiosity and the boxes said in small print Made in Australia.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today the Owasso Academy had 9mm 115 FMJ, some .44 Mag, 5.56x45mm in 55 gr and 62 gr, 7.62x51mm 150 gr, 12 gauge "military" buckshot in 25 shell boxes, and...28 gauge field loads.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owasso academy had plenty of Remington 3" mag 12 gauge buckshot and Winchester 2 3/4" and 5.56 ammo yesterday. A tiny bit of .22lr too. Didn't see any pistol ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom