Couple more hogs with the 7.62x39 bolt action!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out in the field and I got a message from another hunter asking if I could see all the hogs in the west wheat field. I told him I was in the east wheat field, but I would head that way. Luckily I got there in time and was able to connect 2 out of the 3 shots. First shot was at 280 yards. I would guess the 2nd shot was at 300 or a little over.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
hah, exactly!

Awesome, what are you going for? range time, hogs, coyotes?

First Hog trip of the year. Hopefully shoot a few hogs, catch a few catfish. Made up some jugs that I'm gonna take out in this questionable second hand canoe I just bought. Should be an interesting weekend regardless.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was out in the field and I got a message from another hunter asking if I could see all the hogs in the west wheat field. I told him I was in the east wheat field, but I would head that way. Luckily I got there in time and was able to connect 2 out of the 3 shots. First shot was at 280 yards. I would guess the 2nd shot was at 300 or a little over.

you're huffing and puffing did that covid get you?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was out in the field and I got a message from another hunter asking if I could see all the hogs in the west wheat field. I told him I was in the east wheat field, but I would head that way. Luckily I got there in time and was able to connect 2 out of the 3 shots. First shot was at 280 yards. I would guess the 2nd shot was at 300 or a little over.]

Do you have a suppressed Rifle? I may have not seen. Enjoy your vids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom