Coyote hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a few fellows use dogs with quick release gates in crates on the back of their trucks. They had a spotter plane up over the Cimarron River and released the dogs when they got close enough. They hunted for bounty.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't shot a coyote in a couple years.
This thread makes me wanna get out & do some calling.
I've already got the camo out from deer season!
Motivation is what this is called.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a few fellows use dogs with quick release gates in crates on the back of their trucks. They had a spotter plane up over the Cimarron River and released the dogs when they got close enough. They hunted for bounty.
Several of us still do it every winter. No airplane but we do have a damn good mechanic with an old tow truck lift on his truck on call the days we hunt. One of us usually tears the hell out of something. This picture was last winter after the snow. Caught 10 coyotes, blowed 3 tires, broke a few U bolts on an axle and shoved a radiator into the fan in about 4 hours on 3 different trucks.
IMG_1214.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several of us still do it every winter. No airplane but we do have a damn good mechanic with an old tow truck lift on his truck on call the days we hunt. One of us usually tears the hell out of something. This picture was last winter after the snow. Caught 10 coyotes, blowed 3 tires, broke a few U bolts on an axle and shoved a radiator into the fan in about 4 hours on 3 different trucks. View attachment 183616

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
NICE!.

Latest posts

Top Bottom