Coyote hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several of us still do it every winter. No airplane but we do have a damn good mechanic with an old tow truck lift on his truck on call the days we hunt. One of us usually tears the hell out of something. This picture was last winter after the snow. Caught 10 coyotes, blowed 3 tires, broke a few U bolts on an axle and shoved a radiator into the fan in about 4 hours on 3 different trucks. View attachment 183616

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

You know any of those guys from around Elgin and Porter Hill that hunt dogs?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those guys are the ones I’ve hunted with in the past.

it wasn’t a big deal for them to have to buy a truck to get home.

Some of the best times I’ve had.

Listening to them call a race, miles away on the radio, and zipping around those crop circles at 90 mph was a rush.

We picked up a guy in town at an Alsups that took us to his place and we we were hauling ass across a pasture, and the rancher leaned over and said, “how fast are you going”? About 80, “you need to go a little faster, we got a ditch up here we gotta jump”. I was sitting on the outside in the back. I was in the middle when we got it all sorted out on the other side of the ditch.

What a hoot. Man that was fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom