Coyote Hunting Contest for Local Veteran Non-Profit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I’d share. I volunteer with a local non-profit that takes local veterans in our community out on hunting & fishing trips. We are a 100/0 501c3. (Every penny we raise goes to veterans-there’s no administrative fees or anything like that).

Gimme a shout if your interested in joining the contest. Winners gets cash & prizes.

72ECEE28-BE18-4F80-986C-5589B9683517.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would absolutely love to come out, but I can’t call to save my life. I’ll just be sitting the the middle of a field all day. You guys need any helpers or something? OEF Marine here if it helps with volunteer eligibility.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would absolutely love to come out, but I can’t call to save my life. I’ll just be sitting the the middle of a field all day. You guys need any helpers or something? OEF Marine here if it helps with volunteer eligibility.

Anyone is welcome to volunteer with anything we do at anytime. We see the cause as a community effort. The check in will be at a house in Blanchard from 7:30-10:30 the evening of Feb 20. (Address listed on flyer). You’re more than welcome to come hang out. On our Facebook page we made a group for volunteers to get upcoming info. This weekend we’re taking two vets on a hog dog hunt and the next weekend we have 5 guys going on a guided waterfowl hunt.

We’re transitioning from waterfowl season to some fishing, camping and turkey camps at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom