Coyote Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishn&huntn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've never been a hunter but would like to try coyote hunting. I have a AR with a heavy 16" barrel that I figured would fit the bill if I had the opportunity to hunt predators. If anyone cares to take a rookie with them on a hunt, I'd enjoy the chance.

FYI the new guy has to buy the beer and hookers

Clipz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank's this has helped me make my decision! I went and bought a .22-250 today, and went to the range with it. And after I sighted it in, it had a great grouping from 200yds.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were young dogs but stuped. I shot the first one and the other ran 50yd and stop to look around. I killed 4 last year about this time on a fresh cut field also. I drove by and seen them, went home got the gun and 3 round then i came back shot 1 and the others just looked at me like you cant hit me. I downed another and then the other 2 split. I shot at one on the run and missed. I started walking down the fince row to look at them, and here come then 2 back. So i hauled azz back to the house got more shells hauled azz back to the field and their they were sniffing the dead dogs. I shot one and missed 2 times on the one running before a hit. I only lived 1/2 mile from the field. They were all young pups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom