Coyote Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats why I bought the Remington R-15 in .223 last month. Its really light. Still haven't shot it as I'm waiting for the new Nikon Coyote scopes to come out that have matching camo. Even the rings are matching:D If anybody see's them come out, let me know. Bass pro, and all the stores in OKC said maybe late June.
Its killing me though for it to sit in the safe though.
I just keep buying ammo though.

If you need someone to "TRY" out that R-15 to make sure everything is in order I could help you out so you could continue to wait for the scope. I also wanted to throw in that I too have a safe that I could store the R-15 for you so you would not have to think about it just sitting anymore. Just wanting to help.:coffee2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you need someone to "TRY" out that R-15 to make sure everything is in order I could help you out so you could continue to wait for the scope. I also wanted to throw in that I too have a safe that I could store the R-15 for you so you would not have to think about it just sitting anymore. Just wanting to help.:coffee2:

The scope is in! Got everything mounted and pretty much shot the 10 ring out of a target at 100yds.....Its amazing how much more accurate the AR15's are in todays world vs. the M-16's of my day.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010038.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom