Crimson trace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radisri

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thinking of adding Laser sight to my glock 19. Had eye surgery a while back. Threw me off seeing the sights on the glock. I added night sights a few years ago. Don’t help much at the range. Looks like laser sights might help me. Anyone use them on a regular basis? Plus I don’t know if my current set up would work with them on I use MTAC holster.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thinking of adding Laser sight to my glock 19. Had eye surgery a while back. Threw me off seeing the sights on the glock. I added night sights a few years ago. Don’t help much at the range. Looks like laser sights might help me. Anyone use them on a regular basis? Plus I don’t know if my current set up would work with them on I use MTAC holster.[/Q

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure if they have changed the Crimson Trace for the Glocks lately. I have had one on my Glock 22 for several years now and it will help with poor eye sight. Mine will work fine in my MTAC holster. My laser is on the upper side of the right grip.