Crossbreed Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks plinker now I don't have to post pictures of my fat hairy belly hanging out to get people pics.

Got mine yesterday, haven't had much carry time,(working in a school district.)

Observations thus far.

I prefer to unholster when I leave me pistol in my truck off, campus where I park, outside of work property and not carry a concealed empty holster onto school property.

This definately is not a quick on and off IWB holster especially when seated in your truck. This is it's only drawback so far. The little bit I wore it last night was comfortable and secure.

Weekday carry this will probably not be my holster I'll use an IWB summer special pattern. Much easier to take off and put on. But evenings and weekends especially vacatio9ns where we walk alot this seems like it will be a much more comfortable option I will review it more in a few days.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my fat belly (caution: screen may self destruct).

The firearm is XD45 Tactical Compact. The holster is the Crossbreed QuikClip.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks plinker now I don't have to post pictures of my fat hairy belly hanging out to get people pics.

Got mine yesterday, haven't had much carry time,(working in a school district.)

Observations thus far.

I prefer to unholster when I leave me pistol in my truck off, campus where I park, outside of work property and not carry a concealed empty holster onto school property.

This definately is not a quick on and off IWB holster especially when seated in your truck. This is it's only drawback so far. The little bit I wore it last night was comfortable and secure.

Weekday carry this will probably not be my holster I'll use an IWB summer special pattern. Much easier to take off and put on. But evenings and weekends especially vacatio9ns where we walk alot this seems like it will be a much more comfortable option I will review it more in a few days.

No problem. Glad to help. You're correct about it not being a quick on & off holster, but to me that means the sucker's going to stay where I put it. I check the clips regularly (I have the original metal, over-the-belt clips on) and they've never come loose from the belt. I think the entire holster slipped back 1/4" inch, but I can deal with that and the whole thing is still in the process of molding itself to me.

I predict that once you're comfy with this you won't even care if it's still on and empty - you will hardly notice it. ;)

P

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
28 rounds of 45! You must roll in some nasty areas.

I assume you're talking to me. The areas I'm generally in aren't that nasty at all, really. That was also just 24 rounds (13rd spare, 10rd in gun, +1 in chamber), but when my dress allows I go ahead and carry two more spare 13rd mags. Those pants would actually allow it - they're the 5.11 "covert" pants with the deep front pockets with mag holders I wear to church (they're really comfortable and the best pairs of khakis I own). In other pants, it depends on the shirt. Having a good round count is nice, but I'm more into having enough spares to thwart Mr. Murphy.

By the way, the horizontal mag holder normally doesn't print that bad. That white polo is a little damp because it was about to go in the dryer, but I just wanted to show that the Crossbreed also holds it tight enough to the body that white would not likely be a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom