Crossbreed Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys.

How do these big guns and drive comfort work out? I'd like to carry something other than a mouse gun while traveling. I worry about comfort while in the seat. I really don't want to have to ungun. Frequent stops would make this a chore. Also, the ST doesn't look to be easily removable.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How do these big guns and drive comfort work out? I'd like to carry something other than a mouse gun while traveling. I worry about comfort while in the seat. I really don't want to have to ungun. Frequent stops would make this a chore. Also, the ST doesn't look to be easily removable.

Last Saturday, I left home at 10AM, made a few stop around OKC, went down to Norman, made a stop by the in-laws back up in OKC, and got home about 2AM. No comfort issues at all.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really well for me. You have to be cognizant of pinch points when you sit, of course, but I've driven for a couple of hours at a time with absolutely no discomfort.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one as my primary holster. I predominately carry a Sig P239, but I had it made for a P226, and it will fit any Sig I've ever tried. I wear it at about 4:30 or so, and only have issues on long car rides so I remove it in that case. I am happy with the horsehide and J-hooks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom