Crow Hunt-FFA Fundraiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is local to me. I am one of the sponsers who is helping with the fundraiser. If anyone has any items for door prizes they would like to donate please let me know. I come to OKC every week and could pick them up. The more money raised the better!!!!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me how the hunt works? Is it like the noodling tournament that starts and ends at the Pig Shop in Paul's Valley where the contestants check in and weigh in at Bob's but they hunt/fish their own spots or is hunting land provided?

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah I'd really like more details. Sounds like it could be fun. The wife is throwing a baby shower for her friend that day so i, along with her husband, will be killing time that day. Although I do not know of any land to hunt in that area.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How it works is: you pay the entry fee and I will mail or hand deliver you a packet for the hunt with all the info. You hunt your own spots, anywhere in the state, and check in at Seminole at 7:00 PM. Chili and hotdogs for dinner will be provided for free along as well as door prizes. It is a lot of fun for a good cause.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hunt is this weekend. Looks like there will be a swift south wind but very warm temps for February. I hope to see a team from OSA at the hunt. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom