Current Favorite "Pocket" Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W Bodyguard 380. Not much use for the lazer on it but it is small, flat, and hides easily in almost any pocket I have on me. I carry an extra magazine in the off pocket, in case I have to/can reload, if needed. I just use the cheapest Remington hollowpoint for carry. Expansion would be great, but speed and shot placement are more important to me. Rather have a mid size anyday, but the little BG380 is better thatn nothing.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For summer, Keltec PF-9 in wallyworld pocket holster in front pocket. In winter a Beretta PX4 Storm in IWB Crossbreed Supertuck.

zcruse

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually my taurus 650 (smith 640 copy) in my right front pocket. usually carry Winchester 38's. In answer to question about the smallest I'd go... I'd have to say 38spc in a revolver or 9mm in a SA. On the revolver side there's not much else commonly available except maybe that 327 round but its pretty pricy ammo. On the SA, I'm just not sold on the 380auto fad, I've heard too many stories about it not penetrating. Even with bullet improvements, there's really no reason since several pocket 9's which are essentially the same size exist and can be fairly inexpensive.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you like 1911s that sig is the way to go i shot my friends the other day trigger is nice for a pocket gun. they cost a little more than most 380s but i figure$$$ is not important as feeling secure about hitting the target.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This my new favorite. I shoot more accurately with it than my LCP,

Diamondback DB9

ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_Photo0164.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom