Current Favorite "Pocket" Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm updating this. I've done alot of thinking on this, and unless its in a jacket pocket, I no longer carry in my front pocket. Most of you will understand, we spend the majority of our time sitting, and by doing so we have placed ourselves at a disadvantage. Drawing while seated is difficult at best, and most of the time damn near inpossible(Go back and reread on the jacket pocket). I've gone from this to an IWB or OWB holster for even guns as small as a J-frame. Standing or sitting I can get to it without much trouble, yes it does mean dressing around your gun, but I would rather do this than trying to get into a pocket while in the middle of a car-jacking, or being robbed in a resturant. At the worst along with my primary, I'll carry my BUG in a Ken Null City Slicker inverted shoulder rig, or an ankle rig. The last thing you want to be doing during a robbery is to standup to get your pocket gun out(You just made yourself the primary target)!

Hey Leighton; who said anything about standing up to access the gun in the front pocket?

(and no, my PPK/S isn't back yet.... :(

ImaBBaller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just can't beat a Smith 642 in my opinion. The perfect combination of size, weight, and firepower. I carry mine in either a desantis nemesis pocket holster or a crossbreed supertuck. Invisible either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom