Custom Gun Shop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys know of anyone that may be interested in buying a small Custom Gun Shop? No building, just all the tools and equipment - lathe, bench mill, reamers, barrel and action wrenches, wtc..

June 1st. will be the sell date. Sooner if all work can be completed by then.

If you don't know how to build a gun from a bare bones action, I'll offer 35 years of experience and train for 3 months, if local.

Send me a PM if interested

Seriously?!?!?!?! You gonna' hang it up? Not that you don't deserve it, but I hate to see you do that! So many projects need your special touch!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Ah, now I know who you are and respect your right to privacy. You have lots of "blue sky" in your business but it is solely you and your knowledge, skills and abilities. This is a hard business to sell since it's all you! I suggest you source an intern whom you can groom to your talents and pass the baton to them. Perhaps the Murray State College is a good resource for talent.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would have loved to find an opportunity like this when I was younger and had a lot more get up and go.

Hopefully someone will take advantage of your offer to train them to run a business like this.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering the crap I've heard in the past hour, I believe I will just keep making metal chips and do what I do. Now I remember why I don't hang out over here much anymore!
This is the clue to what your saying. Were you offended by someone? Did someone dismiss your skills?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this thread took a weird turn. I thought it was really gonna be a good one to watch for a couple months. Smh

Latest posts

Top Bottom