CZ BRNO made RV85 Flare Launcher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is something cool I just got in to play with

NIB CZ BRNO made RV85 Flare Launcher. New In Box unit with all of the accessories this unit left the factory with. Exterior of box show some wear and tears. These are no longer being made.This unit fire the common found 26.5mm flares and are not considered a firearm. They will accept 12GA flare adapters as well.

It is estimated that only 3,000 of these high quality and robust units were made. Each unit comes with all the accessories they originally shipped with, to include:
a) Test Target
b) Sling
c) Canvas Carry Bag
d) Cleaning Kit
e) several spare parts, and more

This Unit is made of beautifully blued steel with equally as beautiful wood grip and stock. Even the rear sight can be flipped to two different positions.

RV853.jpg

RV851.jpg
RV855.jpg
RV856.jpg

I just thought I would share. This shoots the 26.5mm higher and truer than any launcher I have had so far.

MF

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No/yes I think if you register it as a DD, and pay $200. per shot shell you have reloaded. And get permission from the US wildlife. I am only guessing here. Maybe someone on this forum is more in the know. The flares, etc are very enjoyable to shoot with this item. I enjoy shooting this, more than I once enjoyed the 37mm prison gas gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom